MENU

Slide

Monday, March 10, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Yelrihs: Marie Kitty is so so so gay!
HAHAHAS You sick one can, put cockroach in cleavage. o.0
Only you can think of sth like that!

Bleeding Goth: You don't need to work one ah!

Hahahas.

Mystery: Hahahahahs. Exaggerating luh you.


Sher: LOL! don't wanna play with you!

Princedumdum: Don't get it lah uncle!


Fawn: Add me on msn. (:
fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com

Daphy: Hahahahas, Gotta sleep ALOT now,
before school starts! LOL!

Felicia: Whoops! The must-have song for weddings lol.


Janice: Hahahahas, i was like, squinting my eyes to
try and see who you were.
Cos previously i bumped into jinman, then so
coincidentally bump into you the next minute. Hahahas.

Passerby: If you're going to the 2nd level,
the bar area then yes.
If you're at the restaurant area,
nope they don't check ID. (:

Bao: Hahahahas, Yeah my friends also play very small one,
Cos i'm newbie maaaar. hahahas, ltr i lose all my $$$. :x
Hahahas, Where got not shag!
That day i play majong till 6am,
i look in the mirror i also gave myself a fright.
HAHAHAS!

Hello: LOL! Now then spot my watch ah? Hahahas,
Have been wearing it for like 1 year already!
It's from GUESS. (:





PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING THAT
I HAVEN'T UPDATE MY BLOG IN @#$%^ N YEARS.

SO THERE YOU GO!



This morning Jteam called me when i was sleeping
and left like 4-5 missed calls. LOL.

Then they called back again when i'm awake:
(The entire conversation was conducted in chinese.
Wth. Why don't speak in english?!)



Jteam esther: Hello, may i know your name?

Me: Oh er, fidelis.
*slighty sleepy and blur*

Jteam esther: Your chinese name?

Me: Uh, Fidelis, Shiwen.

Jteam esther: Okay Shiwen, you're being selected to
act in Money Not Enough 2

Me: Oh, okay.

Jteam esther: You'll be acting as a "BO BA"

Me: Huh? What's a BO BA? Haahahas

Jteam esther: Haha, Bimbo.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHS!



Okay, so the very 1st acting role of my whole life will be a BIMBO!
The 1st thing i did was i called shirley goh up and said


ME: "HAHAHAS! JTEAM CALLED ME TO ACT AS BIMBO"

then she told me to go act and have fun and was like
yakking on about how she can't imagine being in a movie.
And then some other friends told me i shd go ahead
and try and gain the experience.
LOL.





I was like so so so frigging bored the other day,
home and had nothing to do, Then shirley got all crazy
and funny and started drawing all sorts of funny
crap to entertain me hahahas. And they made my day!


She still specifically drew the dick with RED! HAHAHAAS
I was on the phone with this photographer, Billy
then when i saw this i totally went crazy laughing.
I suspect the photographer thinks i'm abit looney.



...then she decided to draw me a vibrator. HAHAHA!



Then she told me about how she almost died ytd, her asthma.



Then she got irritated from waiting Ms. slowpoke Felicia to reply.
She drew a caveman and boom boom boom fel's screen.
LOL!



then we played majong that night, And i lost 17bucks. -.-
And we were talking about alot of primary school stuff,
Which i can't even rmb before they told me.

Shirley did this imitation of this chinese teacher we had.
HAHAHAHAS, Always push our head and scold us.
It was daaaaaamn funny can.
Laugh until.. Hahahahahahs. Can't stop.
think of it also feeling so tickle-lish. Heheheh.

And we suddenly talked about agatha tan,
our primary 6 form teacher.
I swear her hair looks like that :




now that i think of it, it's really freaking hilarious,
the stupid things we did back then in primary school.
I can't imagine it's been 5,6 years since then!


Primary school was like fun fun fun,
esp when you're in a girls school.
Everything is like craaaaazy.


I think i will die earlier than all my smoker friends.
almost all of my friends are smokers.
Go out, fag fag fag,
Majong session, they also fag fag fag.
You say i will die early or not! @#$%^


The other day i went to the IT Fair with Felicia, Brandon, Baolai.


I LOOK SO TIRED! NEED MORE SLEEP NEED MORE SLEEP!



The only thing that's greeeeeat about guys! :x
Maids! Hehehehe. Okay lah, no lah,
they were being gentlemanly to carry felicia's
new Sony Vaio lappie bought of from the IT fair.



then we went over to Marina square to
check if there's any movies. No movies to watch,
so we went over to Suntec's
Eng Wah to check, no movies either,
and by the time i was like having gastric pain already
And i whined and whined & whined that i'm hungry.
I'm sucha whiner!

then after dinner we went over to The Cathay.
bumped into shawn the photographer,
When he tap my shoulder, And i like, couldn't recognize him,
but he's like so familiar. This always happens to me!
I've terrible memory and it's getting worst!
Think i'm dying.

then i bumped into Jinman,
Then after like one minute later i bump into Janice.
Like what happened all of the sudden i always bump into people.
Then when i'm out with boyf he'll be the one
always bumping into friends and i don't bump into any!


I suspect people don't dare to say hello to me
when i'm with my boy!
Must be his stupid big black face!
HAHAHAHAH!
Such a bummer!



We went to watch The Eye at The Cathay:

Kua kua~ It's like almost the same as the chinese version.
Only like some parts are different,
and it's in Mexico, and not in Thailand.
But equally, i'm scaaaaared!






The damn Brandon keep scaring me somemore.
Okay lah, I was so chicken i keep covering my eyes
with my bag thruout the movie lah.

but that idiot, either he starts blowing wind into my face
and made me feel all chilly and creepy,
Or else he must pull down my bag
(that's covering my eyes) during the scary parts!

Damn idiotic right.

Then Baolai worst can!
Cos we were all putting our legs on the seat infront of us.
then Baolai went to fake fake scare felicia,
And told her infront got people sitting.

(Extracted from Fel's blog)

BL: eh. in front got ppl sit ah?
me: huh? *quickly put legs down* got meh?
BL: heehee.
me: *pinch him* dun scare me leh.
BL: you go tell fidelis la, see what she say.
me: okok. *turns to fidel* eh...*keeps laughing cos i find it funny*
fidel: what? *covering her face with her bag*
me: in front got ppl sit leh.
then i turn away & laugh.
fidel: *quickly put legs down* got meh?



Really gave me a scare you know!
I thought really got people infront leh!
Arssssssssssssssssssssse.


Then Baolai sent felicia home, brandon sent me home.
then i whined and whined and made brandon send me up cos
i was scaaaared ltr lift got ghost like in The Eye. Hahahahas!
He gave in and sent me up then. Hahahas.
Can't stand my whining, i guess? :x




I watched Step up 2 today.
Liked it, and i thought it was really good!



Received some pictures from
Kensuke @ Labrador Park again yesterday night:















Out of the sudden,
This two weeks i'm having quite a number of shoots.
Yay, Ka-Ching Ka-Ching! $$$
Great! Do all before i start school and get busy!



Okay! Goodnight loves.
Gonna go watch some mooooovies now.

or maybe play some Viwawa wahjong.
Boreeeeed like shit, Pleeeeeease.

No comments: